Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mentor Meeting 12

We brainstormed ideas about my presentation.


  • Whether I want to have the entire presentation out on the track and print out pictures or use iPad's to pass around. Or make a powerpoint, print it out and pass that out as well.
  • Have half the presentation inside and then go outside to the track for the other half.
  • All my ideas I was going to use for the powerpoint, I don't necessarily need to put it in a powerpoint. I can have all my ideas on a note cards or something or that sort.
  • Ideas - 15 min talk 15 min run
    • If do it outside - demonstrate some stuff
      • workout - show plyometric jumping and talk about leg strengthening  show hand-offs and talk about why it is important 
      • research - Adrian stuff that he told you - focused on shins - show part of it - one demonstration (bosu ball) - Ms Kruger said she wants to see it  :)
      • Research - starting blocks. 
After done running - demonstrate ice bath - research from Kim about how to treat injuries.

Connections - workouts...Adrian workout...helps shins...frustrations 

Put 400 times last which will lead to demostation 

2 comments:

  1. You did great today!!! You were focused and had lots of idea - you are on the ball and are going to do great!!! I am so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's all because I have a great mentor!!

    ReplyDelete