Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Chris's Presentation

Today I was a student evaluator for my WISE peer Chris. His project was on the Basic's of Cooking. His presentation went well. Me knowing Chris well, and him being so lazy (haha), he could have done a lot more with his overall project.

Here are some things he could have improved on:
  • Organization of his presentation
  • Wrote more clearly in his journal and added more details and reflections
  • Journal could have also used some more visuals
  • Try to find ways to make his project more interesting or fun for himself
That just being a few things and there could be others, I personally would say he pulled it off alright. It may not had been the best but at least he put some thought into it.

The food he had made, and passed it out during his presentation, was absolutely amazing. I loved it.

Hey Chris, if you wouldn't mind, I would like some more food, thanks. Good job bud!

2 comments:

  1. Are there anythings in Chris's presentation that you would like to do in yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete