Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ithaca College Track

I was admitted to the Ithaca College Men's Track team!! Jim Nichols, the head coach said he will be sending me a more complete letter detailing when their track and field meeting will be held on campus and information about their medical sports screening process. I am an official Bomber now, I can't wait! Coach Nichols also sent me Individual Top Marks for outdoor track and to compare that to my track season at the high school, I know that I will do very well and excel when my IC track season starts; indoor and outdoor.

For the summer, I plan to run with the summer XC crew at the high school under Coach Bernstein from time to time to keep up my endurance and to hopefully even increase it. I will do strength training as well so I don't lose all I gained from running track.

I'm excited, for I believe more opportunities lie ahead of me and my future.

"IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A BOMBER!"

1 comment:

  1. Whoo hooo!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!! Although your goal was to break 50 sec - it seemed that a bigger goal was to make the track team at IC - and YOU DID IT!!! I am so proud!!!

    ReplyDelete